Monday, May 9, 2011

Sesquicentennial of the Civil War

So I thought it would be great to see what each state is doing to honor the sesquicentennial of the Civil War. Starting with a simple Google search I came across Iowa, West Virginia and Wisconsin websites then I saw the Civil War Trust offering, and as usual, they have done yeoman’s work. Rather than insult the efforts of the Civil War Trust by redoing their work, I humbly offer their web address so you can see what the states are doing for this celebration.

http://www.civilwar.org/150th-anniversary/150-quarterly-review-april2011.html


NOTE: This is a busy time for my profession with trying to keep kids focused, grading and such so I won’t be able post as often as I would like. This cheesy offering is proof of that. Please be patient for I have a Gettysburg trip planned, one that I hope gives me quality stuff to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment